Looking for a way to get involved in the ASUW SDC? Take a look at our internship positions. Internship applications for the 2020-2021 academic year will be opening in late September, so check back soon to apply!
Internship positions (Click for description): Minimum 3hrs/week
- Public Policy Intern
- Community Outreach Intern– POSITION FILLED
- Universal Design Consultant
- Event Planning Intern
Specialized Lead positions (Click for description): Minimum 2hrs/week
- Disability and Healthcare Advocate
- Administrative Assistant
- Advocacy and Outreach Coordinator
- Multimedia Coordinator-POSITION FILLED
- Social Media Coordinator
- Student Advisory Board (SAB) Representative
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Other information about our office and how to get involved can be found by contacting the current Director and Co-director on our “About Us” page. We are more than happy to arrange a zoom call to chat about the positions and the SDC in general.