Looking for a way to get involved in the ASUW SDC? Take a look at our internship positions. Hiring for interns happens yearly around October, so check back on our website or social media for the intern application next year!
Internship positions (Click for description): 3-10 hrs/week
- Public Policy and Advocacy Intern
- Community Outreach Intern
- Universal Design Consultant
- Event Planning Intern
Specialized Lead positions (Click for description): 2-5 hrs/week
- Disability and Healthcare Advocate
- Administrative Assistant
- Event Services
- Statistics and Survey Design
- Social and Multimedia Coordinator
- Student Advisory Board (SAB) Representative
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other information about our office and how to get involved can be found by contacting the current Director and Co-director on our “About Us” page.