December 15, 2022
Disability Resources (DRS) Student Staff Opening!
The Disability Resources for Students (DRS) Office seeks an hourly student employee to provide assistance in program implementation for student(s) with disabilities. DRS is seeking candidates that are resourceful, reliable, engaged, and professional.
Job Hours and Pay
10+ hours a week, M-F, $18.86 per hour (Seattle min wage)
Work hours are normal DRS operating hours Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, but our hours of
operation vary during finals week, breaks and summer session. Schedules are based upon workload, the applicant’s class schedule and other academic responsibilities. Ideal candidates can give at least one academic year commitment with potential to work summers and are available to work during breaks. During academic breaks, hours can increase up to 40 hours a week.
- Assist in the program implementation of operational initiatives in our Front Desk and or Testing Center. Some work may include cross-training and being assigned shifts in our Testing Center/Front Desk depending on operational needs.
- Create and maintain confidential student disability files, ensuring that pertinent paperwork is recorded, completed and updated on a daily basis
- Perform copying, scanning, and faxing, as needed.
- Respond to requests and inquiries related to all aspects of the DRS office by phone, email, or in-person communication.
- Maintain confidential and accurate records in myDRS database.
- Collaborate with other team members on projects.
- Assist the Supervisor in other duties as assigned.